Friday, June 12, 2009

Poems

So here are some poems that I've written over the years.

SEE THE CLOWN

See the clown
See his funny little face
Against life's ups and downs
Only he can win the race

See the glow
In the child's little eyes
Could you a clown despise

So today be a clown
Give somebody a smile
Who knows
It just might last a while



ASLEEP


Laying there beside me
Asleep and at rest
He is smiling
And I wonder
Is he dreaming about me

I think of the love
That we share
The times that mean so much
And I fall asleep with a smile on my face
And dream



Alone

Alone in his tiny room the bed lies unmade
The dirty dishes piled in the sink
The lone bare bulb hangs from the ceiling above
Casting shadows along the cracks
in the four small walls
He sits in the lone chair
Watching the phone that never rings
And he wonders
Is this all


Well that's it for now... I'll be posting some more poems from the past in a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home